Since 1973, the CPIM program has educated more than 90,000 manufacturing professionals on essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, procurement and supplier planning, material requirements planning, capacity requirements planning, sales and operations planning, master scheduling, performance measurements, supplier relationships, quality control, and continuous improvement.
Benefits of CPIM
A CPIM education can help you to:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management.
- Improve efficiency across the processes of your organization’s supply chain.
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting.
- Predict outcomes more accurately.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by delivering products and services Just-in-Time.
- Increase profitability by optimizing your organization’s inventory investment.
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers.
Who should earn the CPIM designation?
A CPIM education is essential for professionals involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
Candidates must pass all exams for the following modules:
- Basics of Supply Chain Management
- Master Planning of Resources
- Detailed Scheduling and Planning
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Strategic Management of Resources